Advantages of a 30-Year Fixed
- Your monthly payments will be less for a 30-year fixed than a 15-year fixed mortgage, even though interest rates for a 15-year fixed are generally a little lower. That’s because your payments will be spread out over a longer period.
- Today’s low interest rate for a 30-year fixed and the interest rate for a 15-year fixed.
- Your interest rate is fixed for the life of the loan, so you don’t have worry about rising rates.
- Buy your primary home with as little as 3% down.
- Refinance your primary home for up to 97% of its value.
The Benefits of Getting a Loan from All Coast Lending Inc.
- You’ll get a completely online application process with less paperwork, and you can track the status of your mortgage application.
- Our Home Loan Experts are available to answer your questions and help you understand the details so you get the right mortgage for you.
- After you close your loan, you can manage your mortgage online without any hidden fees.
- We service 99% of our mortgages, which means you can expect our great customer service to continue after you close.
Other Popular Loan Options
- 15-Year Fixed
- FHA Loan
- VA Loan
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage
How It Works
How a 30-Year Fixed Mortgage Works
- You’ll pay off the mortgage in 30 years. Although you’ll pay more interest over the life of the loan compared to a 15-year fixed, your monthly payments will be lower.
- You can pay down your mortgage at any time without prepayment penalties.
- Your payment will go toward paying the principal (the amount you borrow) and interest (a fee you agree to pay when borrowing the money). It’ll also be used to pay your taxes and insurance.
- With a fixed interest rate, your principal and interest payments won’t change over the life of the loan. The amount for your taxes and insurance can go up and down.
- You might have to pay for mortgage insurance. This depends on your down payment if you’re buying a home, or how much equity you have if you’re refinancing.
Whether you’re purchasing a home or refinancing one, you can estimate your monthly payment with our mortgage calculators.