Most people have heard the saying that it might be a good idea to refinance if mortgage rates drop. For those who might not know, refinancing is essentially taking out a new loan to replace the old one because the new loan has a lower interest rate.
- Many Buyers Are Willing To Go Over Their Budget For The Perfect Home
- What Do You Need To Know About Buying And Selling A Home During The COVID-19 Pandemic?
- How Low Can They Go: With Mortgage Interest Rates Low, Should You Refinance?
- Should I Shorten My Mortgage Term, Important Factors To Consider
- What’s Ahead For Mortgage Rates This Week – January 11, 2021